UBS offers various financial services and wealth management products to its clients in different parts of the world. As one of the largest, most reliable financial institutions in the world, UBS has established a reputation in the financial industry for providing unparalleled services in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, and other solutions that are offered to both individual and business clients. As part of its continued efforts to remain relevant to its clientele, the UBS Login online allows its clients to access their accounts and advisors through the Web. With online banking and transactions now a common service offered by most banks and financial transactions, the switch to online banking has made it very accessible for anyone with a Web-enabled device and Internet access to monitor financial transactions. Through the UBS Login page, clients can monitor their financial summary, perform transactions and transfers, or connect with their financial advisors. However, one common complaint among users of the UBS Login page is the confusing procedure itself. The login procedure and the layout of the site are not the most user-friendly around, and this can be a hassle for beginner users or for clients who are not very comfortable with the Web. We have tried the UBS Login process ourselves, and figured out the solution for this problem. Below, we have posted a tutorial video as well as step-by-step instructions that tell you the easiest login procedure. Also, we have posted instructions for resetting your UBS password, and how to contact UBS customer support for further account assistance. Make your online financial access even more efficient and convenient by using the help resources we have provided here.
How to login to your UBS Login page:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this direct URL for the login page: https://onlineservices.ubs.com/olsauth/ex/pbl/ubso/dl#login.
2. Once you are on the login page, you will see the login area in the middle part of the page. Type in your User Name and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
3. After you have entered your login credentials, click on the 'Login' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login procedure.
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the direct login page (https://onlineservices.ubs.com/olsauth/ex/pbl/ubso/dl#login).
2. Look for the link that says 'Forgot your User Name or Password?'. This can be found right below the Password field. Click on this link.
3. The Password Reset area will appear. You will need to provide your User Name and the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Tax ID in order to proceed.
4. Once you have provided the necessary information, click on the 'Continue' icon.
5. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset process.
US Customer Service - 1 888 279 3343
Non-US Customer Service - 201 352 5257 (collect)
Remember to bookmark our page so you always have access to our resources here. Also, make sure you are checking back from time to time so you are aware of any changes to the login process.
Shortcut to UBS Login page here...
Follow this guide to access your UBS account.
For resetting your password, here is a guide.
UBS customer support can be contacted via these methods.
Your opinion of UBS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...